4PT Repository GUI
A GUI to create 4PT Repositories
Request Feature / Report Bug
About The GUI
This is a Graphical User Interface to make it easier for 4PT users to create their own repository.
This allow users to avoid the need to modify YML files, and makes creating a repository as easy as dropping the PKGS and selecting the type.
The GUI also features a mini HTTP server that allows users to host a repository without the need of a hosting service or an APACHE server.
The current working app features are:
- Adding/Deleting pkgs and changing their types
- Export the repository to a folder or a ZIP file
- Host the repository without the need of an APACHE server or a hosting service
For information on how to use the GUI, refer to Tutorial
For information on repositories, please refer to 4PT-Repository
For information on 4PT, please refer to 4PT
- Drag and drop repository icon
- Add task bar icon on windows
- Edit existing repositories
- Add Linux support
See the open issues for a full list of proposed features (and known issues).
This project is built using the Open Orbis PS4 Toolchain and the Yaml-CPP library.