mkdir build cd build cmake ../CMakeLists.txt make
you should use param
--device to pass path to your device
FlashProject.exe -d <path to device> # e.g. F:/
- Gorlov – logging, folder tree creation, uuidv4 generation function.
- Gusarov – work on the main cycle of the program, the file splitting algorithm, file creation and processing, output of the result of the program.
- Stikentzin – checking files, working on the main program cycle, documentation, deleting uncorrupted files.
- Zhukov – seed and binary sequence generation.
- Lyakishev – creating and processing files.
After executing FlashProject.exe on Windows or ./FlashProject on Unix/MacOS program will output similiar to that: ![[photo_2022-06-05_13-22-12.jpg]]
Tested on flash under Ubuntu:
- Total space – 13Gb
- File system type: etx3/ext4
– Program output:
– Folders left:
– Final size of the folder –