Experiments with Mozzi, mostly on SAMD21 chips
eighties_dystopia – A swirling ominous wub that evolves over time
eighties_dystopia_rp2040 – Same thing, but on a Raspberry Pi Pico
eighties_arp – An arpeggio explorer for non-musicians and test bed for my “Arpy” arpeggio library
“eighties_arp” – click for youtube video
How to install Mozzi
Mozzi is not in the Arduino Library Manager, but installing it is pretty easy anyway.
The installation process is the same way you hand-install any Arduino library.
- Go to https://github.com/sensorium/Mozzi and click on the green “Code” button,
then click “Download ZIP”.
- You will get a “Mozzi-master.zip” file. Rename it to “Mozzi.zip”
- In the Arduino IDE, go to “Sketch” -> “Include Library” -> “Install .ZIP library…”, then pick your “Mozzi.zip” file.
- Once it completes, you will see Mozzi in the list of available libraries and the Mozzi examples
in “File” -> “Examples” -> “Mozzi”. Many of the examples will work with Scout but not use the keyboard.
- Mozzi is very particular about what is in
loop(). Do not put anything else in there.
Instead put it in the
void updateControl()function. See the sketches for examples.
Open up an issue on this repo or contact me on twitter/@todbot!