- A Windows Clock written in C++ with Qt Framework
How it was built
- Recently, I have an idea of making a lightweight clock/timer software and also for my first software project. And yeah, it took me arround a day to deal with everything.
- The app is still in development tho, but anyways…everything will be better in the near future. There will be more updates on this.
Working in general
- Well it is simple ngl. I just have to use
ctime library(which is built in) in C++ and then implement everything into Qt Framework.
- I also use QML programming language, which is a markup language. It is easy so ofc, I chose that.
- If you want to support me, you can click here if you can. Please give it a star if you like.
- To help me imporve the app, just do a pull request…bruh.