A useful mod for Elden Ring allowing you to pause the game any time you want.
- Download the latest release
- Copy the
version.dll to your Elden Ring game folder
- Launch the game with EAC disabled
- To do this, create the file
steam_appid.txt with the text
1245620 in your game folder and run
P button to pause the game. Press the same button again to resume the game.
- No DirectX hooking, just the native code usage
- A single library only
- Universal solution (unless the developers decide to patch it out)
- Easy to use
EMPRESS for the help with locating a specific flag in memory
- Visual Studio 2022 is recommended to compile this project