A multi platform C++ terminal I/O library
This was another experiment of mine, not actually intended for production. You can use it if you want, though.
- Basic colored output
- Keyboard input
- Window title changing
- Cursor positioning, hiding/showing
- Rectangle drawing, filling functions
- Line drawing functions
- String outputting functions
- Pattern drawing functions
- Border drawing functions
- Color-only/character-only drawing functions
- Wide characters support
- Mouse events
- When cbreak is enabled and the program listens to mouse movement/scrolling events, the ansi escape sequence to turn off those events wont run, so on some terminals it might be goofy on CTRL+C exit (tested gnome-terminal, xfce4-terminal)
If you find any bugs, please create an issue and report them.
make all to see all the make rules.
make staticto compile a static library and
make sharedto compile a dynamic library
- Dont forget to
make cleanwhen you want to recompile the library
make install(on Linux) to install the library
make teststo compile the test programs