Qv2ray is a cross-platform connection manager for V2Ray and other backends.
This is the original Qv2ray project by the author who contributed over 95% code and other contributors.
Unlike Qv2ray/Qv2ray whose control has been forcibly taken away from the author by another organization owner.
Development Goal: For developers. By developers.
Further development of this project will focus on my own needs and use cases.
Feature requests from non-developers might get rejected. Code contribution is always welcome.
- Qt 6.2
- CMake 3.20.0 (
cmake_pathcommand for Windows plugin deployment)
- gRPC, Protobuf (used by
V2RayCorePlugin, can be omitted if not used)
- OpenSSL (for OpenSSL QtNetwork TLS backend plugin)
OS Support Status:
- ArchLinux: Tested and Working
- Windows 10/11: Tested and Working, build system.
- macOS 12 Beta: Tested and Working
- macOS 11: Tested and Working.
- macOS 10.15: Tested and Working, build system.
- Ubuntu 20.04: Untested, build system.
- Others: Untested
build system: the CI is done under that OS, although it “should” work there’s no runtime guarantee.
This repo is developed based on the original
dev-v3 branch, so the plugins, configuration
files will not be compatible with the original version.
No Such Word In My Dictionary
Plugins At A Glance
Not All Plugins Are Available Since I’m Very Busy
- QvPlugin-BuiltinProtocolSupport Builtin Protocol Support
- QvPlugin-BuiltinSubscriptionSupport Builtin Subscription Support
- QvPlugin-BuiltinUtils Builtin Utilities
- QvPlugin-Command Command Hook Plugin
- QvPlugin-LatencyTest Latency Tests Plugin (ICMP, TCP, HTTPS)
- QvPlugin-Netfilter Windows Transparent Proxy Plugin
- QvPlugin-Trojan-Go Trojan-Go Plugin
- QvPlugin-NaiveProxy NaiveProxy Plugin
This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain conditions.
Third-party Libraries and Resources
Qv2ray, A Qt frontend for V2Ray. Written in C++ This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.