Cross-platform 2D Game Engine written in C++ using Vulkan API, with OpenGL support in future.
The Vulkan SDK version 188.8.131.52 is required to build this project. If you don’t have it installed,
you can get it from https://vulkan.lunarg.com/sdk/home. However, the download
proccess will be soon automated with scripts.
Download Repository 🌐
git clone --recursive https://github.com/CzekoladowyKocur/Cinnamon.git
🛠️ Build 🧰
run$ cd Cinnamon run$ ProjectScripts\GenerateProjectWindows.bat
Currently other platforms are not supported.
- Vulkan 1.3 Support
- 2D Batch Renderer
- 2D Physics
- 2D Animations
- C# Scripting
- Simplistic, easy-to-use GUI
- Game Projects
- Improved Repository Setup
- 2D Lights
- 3D Rendering with deferred PBR shading.
- 3D Physics
- Costum Materials
- Cross-platform support (Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android, IOS)
- All contributions are welcome – both new features and bug fixes. Open a pull request if you wish.